Deadline: Wednesday 30 November, 12 noon
Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council Arts Office with support from Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Childcare Committee is looking to commission new interactive arts based experiences for pre-school children. These commissions are grant aided by the Arts Council.
The successful applicant/s will engage the children (from 1-5 years) and early childhood educators in one of our local community childcare facilities to learn from, be inspired by and develop their ideas. It gives the successful applicant/s time to reflect on and develop the work with their target audience.
Please apply in writing clearly marking the application Caterpillar Commission and include 3 copies of the following:
- One A4 page statement outlining why you have applied for this commission and the relevance on work to date.
- Proposal outlining artistic ideas and approaches (no more than three typed A4 pages). Please clearly indicate how you would work with the children as co-creators to develop the work.
- Budget including proposed fee and other expenditure related to the creation of new work.
- Curriculum vitae (maximum 3 A4 pages).
- 2 x References (must be relevant).
- In addition please include one copy of supplementary materials – these may include reviews, programmes, images, etc.
DLR County Council Arts Office envisage awarding 2 commissions to a maximum of €7,500 each.
Queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org